ZOPA: Zone of Possible Agreement
We are communication catalysts, dedicated to closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
As a boutique consulting firm of professional coaches, mediators, and facilitators, we work with organizations and individuals to transform conflict into cooperation. Our guiding principle in all we do is that ZOPA is possible, even for the most polarized situations. We look at communication breakdowns as an inside-out challenge: the solutions aren’t “out there,” based on finding just the right software or book or leader to make it all better. Instead, they are grounded in the belief that participatory, inclusive processes that combine personal awareness with group learning lead to lasting transformation.
We believe in Communication Capacity Building that leaves you and your team with tools to more effectively navigate change and conflict, long after the ZOPA team is gone.
- Productive conflict is essential to healthy relationships, teams, and organizations
- Thoughtful conflict provides opportunities for creativity, innovation, deeper connection, and trust building
- Empathy, truth, curiosity, and humility are the cornerstones of effective communication.
- Building our Communication Capacity is a life-long practice and process. We are all learners.
- We trust individuals to discover their own paradigm and language for changing their behaviors (“you make it, you own it”), rather than solely relying on external assessments or tests
Through personalized coaching, facilitation, and learning services, we partner with you to integrate productive relationship-building communication skills into your personal and professional life.
Coaching and Facilitation Services
- Leadership Coaching
- Conflict, Communication, and Mediation Coaching
- Workplace Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Retreat, Meeting, or Group Facilitation