PCC Group Mentor Coaching Program Overview
The 2022 PCC Group Mentor Coaching program schedule is now available. First cohort begins Feb 9, 2022.
If you’re interested in learning in a collaborative environment and experiencing a range of coaching styles, Group Mentor Coaching might be just what you’re looking for! The PCC Group Mentoring cohorts take place on Zoom and are made up of no more than 4 participants. This allows for everyone to fully engage with the material and one another; everyone will have at least one turn as coach, client, and observer. The ICF requires 10 hours of live mentor coaching, and this program provides you with 7 hours of group mentoring and 3 hours of 1:1 sessions.
Important: This cohort is designed for coaches who are either applying for their PCC or have a minimum of 400 hours of coaching logged by the time of the first group session. If you are applying for or renewing your ACC, please refer to the ACC Group Coaching Mentoring Program
Here’s how the program works:
- Each participant receives 5 group sessions, four 90-min and one 60-min (7 hrs total) + 3 individual 60-min sessions (3 hrs total) over a minimum 3-month (90-day) period
- Group sessions include in-class peer coaching or review of a pre-recorded session; feedback, reflections, and learning; and a discussion exploring the aspects of the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics. We will be learning and referencing the ICF PCC Markers through feedback and discussion.
- All group sessions must be attended live in order to receive credit
- Individual sessions can begin before the group sessions, run concurrently with the group sessions, or commence once the group sessions are completed. 1:1 sessions focus on review and discussion of a pre-recorded coaching session you have had with an existing client; if you’re not renewing or applying for your credential, the sessions can be used for open discussion about your coaching skills, the ICF Core Competencies, and the ICF Code of Ethics.
- If you are applying for your PCC credential, additional 1:1 sessions can be negotiated if needed.
- Your mentor coaching experience counts for up to 10 hours of ICF Core Competency CCEUs.
PCC Group Mentor Coaching Program Investment
- $1,900 USD for full 10-hour program (7 hours of group sessions + 3 hours 1:1)
- $1,200 USD for 7 hours of group sessions only
- $800 USD for three 1:1 hours only (an option if you’ve already completed or are going to complete 7 hours of group mentor coaching elsewhere)
Installment options are available for the full 10-hour program. Please feel free to inquire about this during your information call.
2022 PCC Group Mentor Coaching Program Dates
Since this is a pilot program, there is one PCC Group Mentor Coaching Program scheduled for 2022; additional groups may be added if there is interest. If you can’t join us for the cohort beginning February 2022 but would like to be notified if/when a new group forms, please let me know!
All group sessions take place on Zoom and are scheduled Wednesdays beginning at 9a PT/12p ET/5p GMT
The first group session is a 60-min call; the remainder are 90-min calls.
PCC1: Feb 9, 23, Mar 9, 23, Apr 6
3 Hours of 1:1 Mentor Coaching:
Individual Session dates and times for those who are part of the Group Mentoring can happen before or during the Group Session period, or you can begin once the group sessions have completed. I will work with you to create a session schedule that both suits your needs and meets the ICF requirement that your 10 hours take place over a 3-month minimum. If you’re applying for your PCC, our goal will be to identify two session recordings that you can submit for the ICF assessment. In the event you would like additional support beyond the three included 1:1 hours, that can be negotiated.
If you are on deadline to submit your ICF application by a certain date, we will be sure to complete our sessions to meet that requirement. If you aren’t trying to meet that deadline, then you have more flexibility with your 1:1 start and end dates.Where I hang out online...