Group Mentor Coaching Program Overview
The 2022 Group Mentor Coaching program schedule is now available. First cohort begins Feb 7, 2022.
If you’re interested in joining us, click here to schedule time to chat with me!
If you’re interested in learning in a collaborative environment and experiencing a range of coaching styles, Group Mentor Coaching might be just what you’re looking for! Group Mentoring cohorts take place on Zoom and are made up of no more than 4 participants. This allows for everyone to fully engage with the material and one another; everyone will have at least one turn as coach, client, and observer. The ICF requires 10 hours of live mentor coaching; this program provides you with 7 hours of group mentoring and 3 hours of 1:1 sessions.
Important: in order to enroll in a Group Mentor Coaching cohort, participants must have completed at least 30 hours of their coach training program and have at least 25 hours of coaching logged (bartered, paid, or pro bono) by the time of the first group session. If you have questions about that, please let me know when we chat.
Here’s how the program works:
- Each participant receives 5 group sessions, four 90-min and one 60-min (7 hrs total) + 3 individual 60-min sessions (3 hrs total) over a minimum 3-month (90-day) period
- Group sessions include in-class peer coaching or review of a pre-recorded session; feedback, reflections, and learning; and a discussion exploring the ICF Core Competencies
- All group sessions must be attended live in order to receive credit
- Individual sessions can begin before the group sessions, run concurrently with the group sessions, or commence once the group sessions are completed. 1:1 sessions focus on review and discussion of a pre-recorded coaching session you have had with an existing client; if you’re not renewing or applying for your credential, the sessions can be used for open discussion about your coaching skills, the ICF Core Competencies, and the ICF Code of Ethics.
- If you are applying for your ACC or PCC credential, additional 1:1 sessions can be negotiated if needed.
- Your mentor coaching experience counts for up to 10 hours of ICF Core Competency CCEUs.
Group Mentor Coaching Program Investment
- $1,750 for full 10-hour program (7 hours of group sessions + 3 hours 1:1)
- $200 for missed group session make-up 1:1 60-min call
- $1,100 for 7 hours of group sessions only
- $700 for three 1:1 hours only (an option if you’ve already completed or are going to complete 7 hours of group mentor coaching elsewhere)
Installment options are available for the full 10-hour program. Please feel free to inquire about this during your information call.
2022 Group Mentor Coaching Program Dates
There are five group mentor cohorts scheduled for 2022. All group sessions take place on Zoom and are scheduled Mondays beginning at 9a PT/12p ET/5p GMT
The first group session is a 60-min call; the remainder are 90-min calls.
G1: Feb 7, 14, 28, Mar 14, 28
G2: Apr 11, 25, May 2, 16, 23
G3: June 6, 13, 27, July 11, 18
G4: Sept 12, 19, Oct 3, 17, 24
G5: Nov 7, 14, 28, Dec 5, 12
If you’re interested in joining us, let’s chat.
3 Hours of 1:1 Mentor Coaching:
Individual Session dates and times for those who are part of the Group Mentoring can happen before or during the Group Session period, or you can begin once the group sessions have completed. I will work with you to create a session schedule that both suits your needs and meets the ICF requirement that your 10 hours take place over a 3-month minimum.
If you are on deadline to submit your ICF application by a certain date, we will be sure to complete our sessions to meet that requirement. If you aren’t trying to meet that deadline, then you have more flexibility with your 1:1 start and end dates.Where I hang out online...