Group Mentor Coaching Program Overview
If you’re interested in learning in a collaborative environment and experiencing a range of coaching styles, Group Mentor Coaching might be just what you’re looking for! Group Mentoring cohorts take place on Zoom and are made up of no more than 4 participants. This allows for everyone to fully engage with the material and one another; everyone will have at least one turn as coach, client, and observer. The ICF requires 10 hours of live mentor coaching; this program provides you with 7 hours of group mentoring and 3 hours of 1:1 sessions. Here’s how it works:
- Each participant receives 5 group sessions, four 90-min and one 60-min (7 hrs total) + 3 individual 60-min sessions (3 hrs total) over a 3-month period
- Group sessions include peer coaching or review of a pre-recorded session; feedback, reflections, and learning; and a discussion exploring the ICF Core Competencies
- All group sessions must be attended live in order to receive credit
- Individual sessions can run concurrently with the group sessions or commence once the group sessions are completed. They focus on review and discussion of a pre-recorded coaching session the mentee has had with an existing client
Group Mentor Coaching Program Investment
- $1400 for full 10-hour program (7 hours of group sessions + 3 hours 1:1)
- $175 for missed group session make-up 1:1 60-min call
- $950 for 7 hours of group sessions only
- $600 for three 1:1 hours only (an option if you’ve already gone through 7 hours of group mentor coaching elsewhere)
Installment options are available for the full 10-hour program. Please feel free to inquire about this during your information call.
2020 Fall Cohort begins 9.21.20
Registration will open August 3 for the September-November 2020 cohort. A cohort is a maximum of 4 participants. Deadline to register will be September 14, 2020. Upon registration, you will receive a Welcome Packet and instructions on next steps, including payment options.
7 Hours of Group Mentor Coaching:
2020 Fall Cohort Group Session Dates will consist of five Mondays: Sept 21, Oct 5, Oct 19, Nov 2, Nov 16
All Zoom sessions begin at 9a PT/12p ET/5p GMT. The first group session on Sept 21 is a 60-min call; the remainder are 90-min calls.
3 Hours of 1:1 Mentor Coaching:
Individual Session dates and times for those who are part of the Group Mentoring can either happen during the Group Session period or can begin once the group sessions have completed. NOTE: If you opt to do them concurrently with the group sessions, remember that the total mentor coaching process still needs to take place over a 3-month minimum timeframe.
If you are on deadline to submit your ICF application by a certain date, we will be sure to complete our sessions to meet that requirement. If you aren’t trying to meet that deadline, then you have more flexibility with your 1:1 start and end dates.Where I hang out online...